- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 512599
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drawing on the specifications that have made the Les Paul the most legendary electric guitar of all time, the Les Paul Classic Antique continues Gibs...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crafted in Nashville with the vintage touches guitarists love.
Drawing on the specifications that have made the Les Paul the most legendary electric guitar of all time, the Les Paul Classic Antique continues Gibson's popular Classic line with the vintage touches guitarists love. With a beautiful, figured maple top and acclaimed '57 Classic "Patent Applied For" humbuckers, the Les Paul Classic Antique allows players to experience the power and performance of an original Les Paul.
Manufactured in Nashville, TN.
- Top Species: AA figured maple
- Back Species: Mahogany
- Binding: Antique top binding
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960s slim-tapered
- Neck Joint Location: 16
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid on neck, holly on headstock
- Fingerboard Binding: Antique
- Plating Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Tuners: Green key
- Neck Pickups: '57 Classic, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Bridge Pickups: '57 Classic Plus, uncovered with nickel polepieces
- Controls: 2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way switch
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- Case Interior: Dark gray plush
- Case Exterior: Hardshell with black reptile pattern
- Case Silkscreen: Silver Gibson USA logo