- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Goddess
- Product 517375
The Goddess packs all the punch of a traditional Les Paul in a light, streamlined body. Comfortable enough to play all night, tough enough to rock th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A guitar worthy of your devotion.
The Goddess packs all the punch of a traditional Les Paul in a light, streamlined body. Comfortable enough to play all night, tough enough to rock the house. The 490R neck and 498T bridge pickups have clear bobbins revealing the copper windings. Available in stunning burst finishes. Includes Gibson hardshell black reptile pattern case.
- Maple top
- Lightweight mahogany body with reduced size
- Single-ply top binding
- Mahogany neck with 1960 slim-tapered profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- White fingerboard binding
- Chrome hardware
- Wraparound bridge
- Chrome top hat kinobs
- Auto trim tuners
- 490R neck pickup with clear bobbin
- 498T bridge pickup with clear bobbin
- One volume, one tone, 3-way switch
- Peghead Pitch: 17
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.775"
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.875"
- Heel Length: 0.625"
- Neck Joint Location: 16th fret
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Total Length: 18.157"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Width at 12th Fret: 2.176"