Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro V Satin Electric Guitar Satin Iced Teatrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Satin Iced Tea
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A classic instrument with a satin finish and a wealth of modern-day features.
Gibson loads the PRO V with dual Tradbucker pickups. The neck position humbucker is underwound for a warm, organic sound; the bridge is overwound, increasing the output. Both use alnico V magnets. Tweak your tones with advanced electronics. A push/pull performs a coil split or coil tap—it's your choice via a dip switch in the control cavity. In coil-split mode, the treble tone push/pull toggles between the inner and outer coils. The rhythm tone push/pull activates a phase switch, perfect if your tone pool is filled with deep British blues.
The Trad PRO V a tremendous value for players of all stripes. It comes with a hardshell case.
- Weight-relieved mahogany body with maple top
- Mahogany neck with asymmetrical profile, rosewood fingerboard with compound radius
- Dual Tradbucker pickups with coil split, coil tap and phase controls
- Nashville bridge, stopbar tailpiece and locking Grover tuners
Get a Les Paul that packs a punch. Order today.
Les Paul Traditional Pro V Satin Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Other
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Asymmetric
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split Coil-tap Phase switch
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Locking Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.