- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson SG '61 Reissue Electric Guitar Antique Ebony with Gold Hardware
- Write a Review
- Product 512788
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson SG '61 Reissue Electric Guitar is so light, comfortable, and playable you won't want to put it down. Features a slim-tapered neck, sculpte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pure vintage vibe, red-hot tone.
The Gibson SG '61 Reissue Electric Guitar is so light, comfortable, and playable you won't want to put it down. Features a slim-tapered neck, sculpted double-cutaway mahogany body, exclusive Gibson '57 classic humbucking pickups at the neck and bridge, and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays. Relive some of the greatest moments of rock 'n' roll with a one-piece bound mahogany neck, tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and nickel hardware.
Special edition with Antique Ebony finish limited to production run of 400.
- Limited run of 400 Manufactured in: Nashville, TN
- Body Species: Mahogany
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960 slim-tapered
- Peghead Pitch: 14
- Head Inlay: Holly
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Binding: single-ply
- Plating Finish: Gold
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Knobs: Black Top Hat with silver inserts
- Neck Pickups: '57 Classic humbuckers
- Bridge Pickups: '57 Classic humbuckers
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046