- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70736 000001000 L70736000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The most highly customized Country Western in Gibson’s history, this model was created for Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow and is base...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture the sweet tone of a Gibson classic and an award-winning artist.
The most highly customized Country Western in Gibson’s history, this model was created for Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Sheryl Crow and is based off the artist’s own Country Western. The features of this signature model are designed to deliver the sweet voice of Gibson’s classic Country Western with the added punch created from their 1930s Advanced bracing pattern. The thermally aged Sitka spruce top and hide glue provide additional projection and increased expression with a wider dynamic range. The Country Western Supreme is outfitted with the astounding Amulet M analog pickup for accurate tone and response of the instrument when amplified. Finished in a gorgeous Antique Cherry, the Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme is a natural beauty.
Capture the sweet tone of a Gibson classic and Sheryl Crow. Order today.
- Shape: Square shoulder
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Top: Thermally aged Sitka spruce
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Nut width: 1.725”/43.815mm
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75”/628.65mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Bridge: traditional belly up, rosewood
- Tuners: Gotoh white button
- Under saddle: Amulet M pickup
- Controls: Soundhole-mounted volume and tone controls
- Case: Hardshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.