- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson SJ-200 Studio Walnut Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76038 000002000 L76038000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson SJ-200 studio is a modern take on the mighty J-200, the King of the flattops. Sporting a slim profile body, the SJ-200 is hand-built with ...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic Super Jumbo with a slim body.
The Gibson SJ-200 studio is a modern take on the mighty J-200, the King of the flattops. Sporting a slim profile body, the SJ-200 is hand-built with a Sitka spruce top and walnut back and sides. Paired with a walnut neck with the Advanced Response neck profile, the SJ-200 is the most comfortable Super Jumbo Gibson has ever built— without sacrificing any tone. It’s outfitted with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
- Sitka spruce top with walnut back and sides
- Mahogany neck with Advanced Response profile, walnut fingerboard
- Fishman Sonitone pickup with soundhole-mounted preamp
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons, TUSQ nut
A modern take on the mighty J-200. Order today.
- Body type: Super Jumbo Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Neck shape: Custom
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.81 mm)
- Fingerboard: 1-piece Walnut
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Undersaddle piezo
- Special features: Body shape Pickup system
- Tuning machines: Sealed Vintage-style
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.