- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Limited Edition Tribute ASAT Classic Ash Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J41359 000001000 J41359000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. This special version features an ash body in natural glos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A special model with an ash body and traditional neck feel.
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. This special version features an ash body in natural gloss, a 9.5" fretboard radius and a tortoise pickguard.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the G&L-designed alnico pickups deliver crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Ash
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C standard
Neck wood: Hard-rock Maple
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Fret size: Medium
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.63" (41.4mm)
Neck: G&L Designed Alnico
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: G&L Designed Alnico
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Series or parallel: Not applicable
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Limited edition
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab one while you can. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.