- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H88865 000004000 H88865000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-holl...Click To Read More About This Product
Swamp Ash hollowbody, bolt-on maple neck and Paul Gagon-designed neck humbucker.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy is a factory-modded version of Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L's distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. Like its solid-body stablemate, this axe delivers a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker designed by Paul Gagon and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ˜bucker and you'll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ˜em together and you'll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar's surprising versatility. What's more, the semi-hollow body softens the midrange attack, accentuating the low and high harmonics.
Case sold separately.
- Semi-hollow Swamp Ash body with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you™ll never look back. Order today.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: semi-hollow Swamp Ash with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.