- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin LGXT AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #511917 000673000 511917000673000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Godin LGXT AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar has a combination of fast synth tracking and a tremolo system that makes for incredible sonic powe...Click To Read More About This Product
Combines electric guitar sounds, acoustic guitar sounds, and fast guitar synth tracking.
The Godin LGXT AA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar has a combination of fast synth tracking and a tremolo system that makes for incredible sonic power and delivers it in a very user-friendly, eye-pleasing package. Exquisitely playable with surprising resonance and a vibrant natural tone, the Godin LGXT pairs an ergocut mahogany neck with a sleek and smooth Richlite fingerboard and a silverleaf maple body topped by AA-grade figured maple.
The LGXT guitar has dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers--a Jazz II in the neck position and a Duncan-modified Custom Custom pickup in the bridge position -- a Godin exclusive. The custom RMC X-Bridge fires the piezo transducer output and the excellent synth-tracking system.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite fingerboard
- Silverleaf maple body
- AA-grade figured maple top
- Custom RMC X-Bridge
- X-Bridge preamp: volume, treble, mids, and bass
- Seymour Duncan custom humbuckers
- 3-way output: magnetic, 13-pin synth, X-Bridge/mix output
- 5-way switch
- Volume and Tone knobs
- Synth volume knob
- Program up/down control
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Includes a gig bag
Godin and never look back. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.