- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin LGXT AAA Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 511918 000673000 511918000673000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This combination of fast synth tracking and a tremolo system makes for incredible sonic power and delivers it in a very user-friendly, eye-pleasing p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines electric guitar sounds, acoustic guitar sounds, and fast guitar synth tracking.
This combination of fast synth tracking and a tremolo system makes for incredible sonic power and delivers it in a very user-friendly, eye-pleasing package. Exquisitely playable with surprising resonance and a vibrant natural tone, the LGXT pairs an ergocut mahogany neck with a sleek and smooth ebony fingerboard and a silverleaf maple body topped by AAA-grade figured maple. The LGXT has dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers--a Jazz II in the neck position and a Duncan-modified Custom Custom in the bridge position; a Godin exclusive. The custom RMC X-Bridge fires the piezo transducer output and the excellent synth-tracking system.
Includes a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Silverleaf maple body
AAA-grade figured maple top
Custom RMC X-Bridge
X-Bridge preamp: volume, treble, mids and bass
Seymour Duncan custom humbuckers
3-way output: magnetic, 13-pin synth, X-Bridge/mix output
Volume and Tone knobs
Synth volume knob
Program up/down control
16" fingerboard radius
1-11/16" nut width
Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.