- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godin Metropolis LTD Havana Burst HG EQ Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54795 000001000 L54795000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Godin brand has released a maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely the Limited Godin Acoustic Series. Designed wi...Click To Read More About This Product
You don't need to be Superman to enjoy this Metropolis, but you may feel like flying all over it's fingerboard.
The Godin brand has released a maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely the Limited Godin Acoustic Series. Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, the Godin Metropolis LTD Havana Burst HG EQ acoustic-electric will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum. The Metropolis offers plenty of eye candy through its classic, yet modern, design, while allowing for rich and defined tones. The Godin Metropolis LTD Havana Burst HG EQ—play it once, play it forever.
- Solid cedar top
- Genuine mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite fingerboard
- 25.5"/64.77 cm scale length
- 1.72"/4.36 cm nut width
- 16:1 ratio machine heads
- 16"/40.64 cm fingerboard radius
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut material
- Ebony bridge type
- L.R. Baggs Anthem preamp
- Switches (toggle, volume, tone): 1x Volume, 1x Piezo-Mic blend, Phase, Battery check
- Havana Burst high gloss finish
- Deluxe TRIC case
Like what you see? Wait til you hear it. Order one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.