- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone TG-10 Tenor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J25546 000001000 J25546000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TG-10 is a more affordable tenor guitar, but still has low string action and great tone. The body is laminated wood. It has a bolt-on neck for e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly 4-string tenor with plenty of tone.
The TG-10 is a more affordable tenor guitar, but still has low string action and great tone. The body is laminated wood. It has a bolt-on neck for easy neck resets and is set up exactly like its big brother, the TG-18. It includes a heavily padded bag, and is the perfect complement instrument for guitarists wanting to flirt with the 4-string style. Four strings afford the player with a superb way to play chord solos, as you have a finger for each string. Also a favorite instrument for tenor banjo players!
- Neck: Mahogany with single adjusting truss rod
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Nut: Micarta Nut and Saddle
- Tuners: Sealed Mashine Heads
- Strings: CGDA - .035w, .024w, .014, .008
- Scale: 23"
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-5/16"
- Total Length: 37"
Grab the TG-10 with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.