Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G100CE Synchromatic Archtop Electric Guitar Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gretsch Guitars G100CE Synchromatic Archtop Electric Guitar Black$849.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Perfect for the Gretsch player looking for a no-nonsense, the G100CE guitar is a vibe-loaded acoustic that allows you to plug it in and won't break the bank! It's the couch guitar you can take to the streets.
The Synchromatic's Gretsch pickup offers flexibility and tone. The chromatic bridge and tailpiece provide balanced string tension and enhanced bass response. The art deco design is vintage cool!
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Archtop Acoustic
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple, 16" Wide, 2.75" Deep
- Neck: Laminated Maple
- Pickups: Gretsch Single Coil
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Gretsch Rosewood Chromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Chromatic Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Matte Urethane
- Frets: 20 Extra Broad Frets
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Vintage Wide-Block Pearloid Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid "Gretsch" Logo, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "F" Sound-Holes, Streamlined Faux Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, and Adjustable Truss Rod.
You know you want it. Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.