Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G2627T Streamliner Center Block 3-Pickup "Cateye" With Bigsby Electric Guitar Shoreline Goldtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Shoreline Gold
Gretsch Guitars G2627T Streamliner Center Block 3-Pickup "Cateye" With Bigsby Electric Guitar Shoreline Gold
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Revitalizing the best elements from the past.
The Streamliner’s sound is driven by its spruce center block and trio of Broad’Tron humbucking pickups. These pickups spawn improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the double-cutaway body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. Unlock endless tonal options with the added middle pickup and versatile control layout—a pair of three-way pickup toggle switches engages every pickup combination, while master tone control, master volume control and neck, middle and bridge pickup volume controls allow for complete tonal flexibility.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Small Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, unique cateye f-holes, elegant aged white binding, slick-looking nickel or gold hardware (depending on finish), black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up, the G2627T Streamliner has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
Get that great Gretsch sound to the third power! Order today.
G2627T Streamliner Center Block 3-Pickup "Cateye" With Bigsby Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Middle: Broad'Tron
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master tone control, master volume control and neck, middle and bridge pickup volume controls
- Pickup switch: Dual 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Nickel or gold depending on finish
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Bigsby
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.