- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5135 Electromatic CVT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 513281 000019000 513281000019000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Buckle up boys and girls, because this CVT will take you on a ride to the wild side of Gretsch guitars. Mega'Tron pickups howl at the wind, and the u...Click To Read More About This Product
Unsafe at any speed.
Buckle up boys and girls, because this CVT will take you on a ride to the wild side of Gretsch guitars. Mega'Tron pickups howl at the wind, and the ultra slim design means you can take this baby on the go! Made in response to the numerous electric guitar players who have requested a contemporary version of this short-lived model from the 1960s, the G5135 Electromatic CVT guitar combines modern features with retro styling into one instrument that is truly built for speed.
The ultraslim, solid mahogany body is lightweight and easy to shoulder, without sacrificing the unique, biting tonal properties for which mahogany is known. Additional features include a set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and 22 frets, adjustable truss rod, an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby B50 tailpiece, dot position markers, pearloid headstock inlays, black pickguard, chrome plated hardware, vintage style tuners and G-Arrow knobs.
Case sold separately.
- Solid mahogany body
- Mahogany neck (24.6" scale)
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut (1-11/16" wide)
- Vintage style machine heads
- Dual Mega'Tron pickups
- #1tone pot control setup
- G-arrow knobs
- Anchored Adjusto-matic bridge
- Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Gretsch knurled strap knobs
- Chrome hardware
Crank it up and mash the accelerator - order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.