- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5265 Jet Baritone Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 511568 000130000 511568000130000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its TV Jones-designed dual Gretsch mini-humbuckers and Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, the Electromatic Jet Baritone will peel the paint and crack the...Click To Read More About This Product
A slick-looking tone machine to help you lower your musical voice.
With its TV Jones-designed dual Gretsch mini-humbuckers and Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, the Electromatic Jet Baritone will peel the paint and crack the walls. Bolt-on maple neck, die-cast tuning machines, Adjusto-Matic bridge, 3-way pickup selector, and master volume and tone controls.
Case sold separately.
- Alder body
- Bolt on maple neck
- Dual mini Gretsch humbuckers
- Bigsby vibrato
- Rosewood fretboard
- Chrome hardware
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.