- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5420T Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J38506 000002000 J38506000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynam...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic looks and sound for country, rockabilly and rock.
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Gloss-finish 5-ply maple hollow body and top
- 24.6"-scale set-in maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Black-Top Filter'tron pickups with 3-way pickup selector
- Adjusto-matic bridge with fixed rosewood base, vintage-style open-gear tuners
Pick it smooth, pick it loud. Get your G5420T Electromatic now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood:
- Body wood: 5-ply Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Not specified
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic with rosewood base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.