- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6134 White Penguin Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517749 000002000 517749000002000
One night, many years ago in the Gretsch factory, a White Falcon and a Duo Jet were left sitting very close to each other before the lights were turn...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No tuxedo required, but this guitar has class.
One night, many years ago in the Gretsch factory, a White Falcon and a Duo Jet were left sitting very close to each other before the lights were turned out and everyone headed home. This slightly odd couple started talking, one thing led to another, and . . . wham, bam! The rarest bird of all time was born. The Gretsch White Penguin is considered by many to be the epitome of classic electric guitars featuring all the glitter and glitz of the Falcon with the sleek styling of the Jet.
The light and fast single-cut Jet-style semi-hollowbody is crafted with an arched laminated maple top and a mahogany back. The set one-piece mahogany neck is topped by a 12" radius ebony fingerboard with 22 frets and the iconic hump block position marker inlays with a delicate feather motif. Both the body and neck are carefully bound with gold-sparkle binding. Other special Penguin touches include Grover Imperial gold-plated die-cast tuners, inlaid winged Gretsch logo on headstock, gold plexi pickguard with penguin motif, white-dot rhinestone inlays on control knobs, and a gold sparkle truss rod cover. Two Dynasonic single-coil pickups deliver that great Gretsch sound. The White Penguin Electric Guitar has an ebony-base Space Control bridge and the Gretsch "G" Cadillac tailpiece. Includes case.
- Single cutaway Jet-style body
- 24.6" scale length
- Arched laminated maple top
- Semi-hollow mahogany body, 13.25" wide, 1.75" deep
- Set one-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Dynasonic single-coil pickups
- 3-position toggle pickup switch
- Neck pickup volume control
- Bridge pickup volume control
- Master volume control
- Master tone control
- 12" radius ebony fingerboard
- 22 frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Grover Imperial gold-plated die-cast tuners
- Inlaid hump block position markers with feather motif
- Gold sparkle bound fingerboard and headstock
- Multiple body binding with gold sparkles
- Inlaid winged Gretsch logo on headstock
- Gold plexi pickguard with penguin motif
- Rhinestone and white dot inlays on control knobs
- Gold sparkle truss rod cover
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Ebony base Space Control roller-bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
- Includes G6238 deluxe hardshell case
This ultimate collector's guitar is now available again to guitarists everywhere. Click or call to order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.