- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6228FM-PE Players Edition Duo Jet Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K76890 000002000 K76890000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G6228FM Players Edition Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch. Chambe...Click To Read More About This Product
Power, fidelity and complete tonal control.
The G6228FM Players Edition Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich.
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with tiger flame maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron BT65 Pickups – Power and Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high-end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control Performance. The Jet BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
- Chambered mahogany body with gloss finish
- Set-in 24.6" scale mahogany neck with 22 fret ebony fretboard
- Tim Shaw-designed Broad'Tron pickups
- Adjusto-matic bridge with "V" stopbar, Gotoh locking tuners
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material:
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: V
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.