- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6636T Players Edition Falcon Center Block Bigsby Sem-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48539 000002000 J48539000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gretsch Players Edition features are designed to instill complete confidence in the instrument— ultimate stability and maximum comfort from tailpiece...Click To Read More About This Product
Innovative and built to perform with elegance in Japan.
Gretsch Players Edition features are designed to instill complete confidence in the instrument— ultimate stability and maximum comfort from tailpiece to tuners. Players Edition guitars can be trusted on every song, every night for powerful sound, total flexibility and full control of that classic Gretsch sound.
The G6636T Players Edition Falcon Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby is an innovative new version of the venerable Falcon, with a slightly smaller 16 in. double-cutaway body and a chambered spruce center block that enhances body resonance for more organic tone and comfortably lighter weight. Built to perform, it rocks dual High-Sensitive Filter’Tron pickups for authentic Gretsch power and articulation, and a host of other classic Falcon design elements. Includes hardshell case.
- Laminated maple semi-hollow body
- Maple neck, ebony fingerboard with U profile and thumbnail inlays
- Dual High-Sensitive Full’Tron with treble bleed circuit
- Grover Imperial tuners, Bigsby B7CP tremolo, Adjusto-matic bridge
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High-Sensitive Full’Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High-Sensitive Full’Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Treble bleed circuit, “no-load” tone control, “Squeezebox” PIO capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B7CP String-Thru
- Tuning machines: Grover Imperial
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.