Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-250E Deluxe Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Antique Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solid top, arched back with plenty of detail and an all-gloss finish.
Case sold separately.
- Gloss polyurethane Antique Sunburst finish
- Arched flamed maple back
- Multi-ring rosette with B/W/B outer, B/MOP/B center, B/W/B inner ring
- White ABS body binding
- Black/white/black/white ABS top purfling
- 5 mm mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- Ivory colored plastic bridge pin with black dots
- D'Addario EXP16 coated phosphor bronze light strings
- Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup, volume and tone controls
Order this beauty today.
F-250E Deluxe Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Flame maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild/Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Pau ferro
- Tuning machines: Nickel Guild GBB2 Butterbean 18:1
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: 4 mm Allen key
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.