Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-2512CE Deluxe 12-String Cutaway Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Dark Blue Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Dark Blue Burst
Guild F-2512CE Deluxe 12-String Cutaway Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Dark Blue Burst
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Beautiful tonewoods, finish and appointments make this a 12-string with some bling.
The F-2512CE Deluxe from Guild is a premium 12-string acoustic-electric guitar that provides a robust tone and impressive projection. Designed for performing and recording, this jumbo guitar features a solid spruce top with flamed maple back and sides, as well as a cutaway for easy access to higher frets. The Fishman GT-1 preamp system gives you control over your tone with volume and EQ adjustments.
Unprecedented Tonal Control With the Stage Pickup System
The F-2512CE Deluxe's Stage Pickup System, developed with Fishman, provides volume, EQ and body blend controls so you can shape your tone for any musical situation. The EQ control adds or reduces midrange frequencies for an open, airy tone or a more neutral sound. The body blend control adjusts the level of the under-saddle pickup versus the body sensor for a dynamically rich tone or a crisp, cutting tone. Powered by a 9V battery, this pickup system offers a range of tones for performing and recording.
Resonant Tonewoods Produce a Natural Acoustic Sound
The F-2512CE Deluxe's solid spruce top and flamed maple back and sides, combined with its jumbo body and arched back, generate robust projection and sustain. The fully chambered mahogany body enhances resonance for an authentic acoustic tone. Three stylish soundholes on the sides allow the guitar to breathe, which you can hear and feel as you play.
A Neck Designed for Comfort
Guild designed the F-2512CE Deluxe's neck to be comfortable for players transitioning from steel-string guitars. With a 48mm nut width and 16" fretboard radius, the neck is slightly thinner than most traditional nylon-string guitars. The cutaway provides easy access beyond the 10th fret, appealing to those with smaller hands or looking to explore the upper register of the guitar.
Premium Appointments and a Sustainable Gig Bag
Appointments like a mother-of-pearl rosette, pau ferro fingerboard and Guild Peak headstock logo give the F-2512CE Deluxe a stylish look. The included recycled nylon gig bag provides a sustainable way to transport your guitar while keeping it protected. Padded handles and zippered compartments offer comfort and storage for accessories.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with flamed maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck with a C-shaped profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman Sonitone GT-1 electronics
Enjoy the build of a Guild. Order yours today.
F-2512CE Deluxe 12-String Cutaway Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Shape: F - Jumbo cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Side wood: Flamed maple
- Back wood: Arched flamed maple
- Finish: Gloss polyurethane top
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Shape: C
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Dovetail
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Fingerboard material: Pau ferro
- Fingerboard radius: 16" (406 mm)
- Number of frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: 5 mm mother-of-pearl dots
- Preamp: Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls
- Headplate: Pau ferro
- Nut width: 1-7/8" (48 mm)
- Bridge material Pau ferro
- Nut & saddle: Bone
- Tuning machines: Guild closed-gear in nickel
- Hardware finish: Plating nickel
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.