- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-2512E Maple Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57262 000001000 L57262000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic ...Click To Read More About This Product
The clear definition of maple and an exclusive Antique Sunburst finish.
The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument. Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild’s 12-string guitars.
The F-2512E Maple also features Guild’s signature arched back design, which allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. It's also equipped with Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and a satin polyurethane finish.
This antique sunburst model is exclusively available at Musician's Friend.
Guild Westerly Collection
The Westerly Collection pays homage to an important period in Guild’s early history, when Guild outgrew the beloved Hoboken, New Jersey factory, and moved production to Westerly, Rhode Island in 1967. Finding a home in a former furniture manufacturing building, Guild took advantage of the additional space the new location had to offer, and improved upon the production layout left behind in Hoboken.
With a fresh start, highly skilled employees, and plenty of room to grow, Guild flourished. It was not long before the Westerly factory became renowned for exceptional craftsmanship, quality, and the introduction of many beloved Guild acoustics. The dedication to innovation was apparent, with meticulous attention to detail. Inspired by this golden era, the Guild Westerly Collection carries on the tradition of impeccable workmanship and unwavering excellence by incorporating high-quality materials and classic Guild designs into each instrument.
Guild began its legacy in 1953 by producing archtop electric guitars for the Jazz market in New York city; these guitars were built with arched backs made from pressed laminate maple, a low-cost alternative to hand-carved maple backs typical in Jazz guitar construction. As the company grew and began offering flat-top acoustics in 1954, the first models such as the F-30, F-40 and F-50 shared this pressed laminate arched back construction, which became a Guild trademark. Other classic Guilds like the D-25 and F-412, icons of the brand’s history to this day, represent this unique combination of acoustic flat top and arched back guitar construction.
In addition to its classic look and ergonomic comfort, an arched back design prevents the need for the added support of back braces, reducing weight while increasing projection and volume, contributing to the revered Guild sound for which these historic models are so well loved. We’ve paid homage to this classic Guild design trademark with a full line of affordable Archback models, available now from the Westerly Collection in sizes ranging from Concert to Jumbo.
- Exclusive Antique Sunburst finish
- Pearloid/ABS rosette
- White ABS body binding
- Black/white ABS top purfling
- D’Addario EXP36 coated 80/20 Bronze Light Gauge, 10-47 lights
- Chrome hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- Ivory colored plastic bridge pins with black dot
You'll love the syrupy good sounds of this marvelous maple guitar. Order today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Matte polyurethane
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (depending on production date)
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild/Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Tuning machines: Closed gear
- Bridge: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (depending on production date)
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.