- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-55E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21518 000001000 L21518000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild's jumbo-bodied F-55E acoustic-electric (formerly F-50R) produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight-grained solid S...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautiful tone complemented by gorgeous abalone, ABS and mother-of-pearl appointments.
Guild's jumbo-bodied F-55E acoustic-electric (formerly F-50R) produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight-grained solid Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides for extraordinary separation and clarity. Its strong, focused bass response, sweet, singing mids, and crisp highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart from all others.
The F-55E boasts elegant cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware, and a beautiful nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild jumbo legacy.
Available in Natural or Antique Sunburst finish, the F-55E features L.R. Baggs award-winning Anthem electronics, with a proprietary condenser microphone placed just under the bridge plate, great feedback resistance and soundhole-mounted controls.
Case sold separately.
- White ABS neck and body binding
- Abalone and ABS ring rosette
- Mother-of-pearl and abalone V-blocks fingerboard inlays
- White ABS with black and white purling on headstock
- Gold-plated hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light strings
- Ivory colored plastic endpin
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
Order this classy Guild guitar today. Add to your cart now.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Adirondack
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: West African ebony
- Tuning machines: Gotoh SE700 open gear in with butterbean buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Premium humidified hard shell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.