Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Guild Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural$499.00
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A compact acoustic-electric with Fishman electronics and flamed maple back and sides.
Whether on the couch, in the studio or on-the-go, the Jumbo Junior's compact design allows players to have a Guild by their side at all times. Fun and comfortable to play, the Jumbo Junior's warm tone and surprising volume will inspire many memories, group sing-alongs, and weekend jam sessions. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and arched flamed maple back and sides, the Jumbo Junior offers Guild's classic aesthetic for those who love the look of a jumbo, but may not love the size. The 23 3/4" scale length gives this guitar portable size, but the playability of a full-sized instrument. Top it off with Fishman GT-1 electronics to plug in to any amp, and the Jumbo Junior is ready to go whenever players want.
- Flamed maple back and sides, padauk body and fretboard binding, solid Sitka spruce top
- Padauk rosette, mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Fishman GT-1 electronics
- Lightin satin natural finish
A compact acoustic-electric that's ready to go wherever you are. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.