- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73298 000001000 L73298000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild brings new life to the Jumbo Junior with exotic wood appointments. The Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple features beautifully flamed maple back and si...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact acoustic-electric with Fishman electronics and flamed maple back and sides.
Guild brings new life to the Jumbo Junior with exotic wood appointments. The Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple features beautifully flamed maple back and sides, exotic padauk body and fretboard binding, padauk rosette, mother-of-pearl block inlays, and a light satin natural finish.
Whether on the couch, in the studio or on-the-go, the Jumbo Junior's compact design allows players to have a Guild by their side at all times. Fun and comfortable to play, the Jumbo Junior's warm tone and surprising volume will inspire many memories, group sing-alongs, and weekend jam sessions. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and arched flamed maple back and sides, the Jumbo Junior offers Guild's classic aesthetic for those who love the look of a jumbo, but may not love the size. The 23 3/4" scale length gives this guitar portable size, but the playability of a full-sized instrument. Top it off with Fishman GT-1 electronics to plug in to any amp, and the Jumbo Junior is ready to go whenever players want.
- Flamed maple back and sides, padauk body and fretboard binding, solid Sitka spruce top
- Padauk rosette, mother-of-pearl block inlays
- Fishman GT-1 electronics
- Lightin satin natural finish
A compact acoustic-electric that's ready to go wherever you are. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.