- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AC240 Artwood Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Natural Open Pore
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71631 000001000 H71631000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid mahogany top, mahogany back and sides, and advanced construction.
The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the AC240 Artwood Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar, Ibanez respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
This is a descendent of the old orchestral acoustic guitars, instruments designed to be audible over large instrumental ensembles in the days before amplification.
The Grand Concert body is made with a wider, 44.5 mm neck and shorter 24.9" scale length, to make this ideal for fingerpicking. You'll get a strong, warm tone from the solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides, complemented by the warm tone of the mahogany neck, and ovangkol bridge and fretboard. It features a neck shape that provides an easy grip, while chrome Grover tuners give you better tuning stability, and bone nut and saddle offer enhanced overtones. Other refinements include a headstock where tradition and modern style co-exist.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Grand Concert body
- Neck: Mahogany neck, dovetail neck joint
- Back/Sides: Mahogany back and sides
- Top: Solid mahogany top
- Rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuners: Chrome Grover tuners
- Fretboard: Ovangkol bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: Bone nut and saddle
- Bridge Pins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP strings
- Case sold separately
Enjoy this full-sounding grand concert for yourself. Order today.
- Body Style: Grand Concert
- Width: 14.75" - 15"
- Depth: 4" - 4.5"
- Length: 18.5" - 19.25"
- Scale/Length: 634 mm
- Width at Nut: 44.5 mm
- Width at Joint: 57 mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 22 mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 24 mm
- Radius: 300 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.