- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEL152ETBS 12-String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Blue Sunburst
- Write a Review
- J02823 000001000 J02823000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A large body guitar isn't always what you want if the sound isn't right. The Ibanez AEL Series, however, has the size, projection and beautiful tones...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big body, big sound, at a price that's not, well, big.
A large body guitar isn't always what you want if the sound isn't right. The Ibanez AEL Series, however, has the size, projection and beautiful tones that you need for any situation. The largest of acoustic guitar body offered by Ibanez, all AEL Series guitars, including the AEL152ETBS, is an excellent choice for players who want an expansive, natural acoustic sound.
Plugged in, it benefits from an Ibanez under saddle pickup and Ibanez SPT Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner delivering a sweet cascade of acoustic tones, never harsh or tinny. The AEL152ETBS features a solid mix of popular tonewoods with a spruce top, maple back and sides, and rosewood bridge and fingerboard, accented by a pearl rosette, chrome die-cast tuners, and a transparent blue sunburst finish.
Case sold separately.
- AEL body
- Spruce top
- Maple neck and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Pearl rosette
- Ibanez Under Saddle pickup
- Ibanez SPT Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Case sold separately
Order this beautiful guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.