- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AG75G Artcore Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36868 000002000 K36868000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As evidenced by its long-standing association with such giants of jazz guitar as George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield, Ibanez has been a con...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Elite pickups, full tone and well-balanced output.
As evidenced by its long-standing association with such giants of jazz guitar as George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield, Ibanez has been a constant pioneer in the world of hollowbody guitar building for more than three decades.
Part of that legacy is owed to the Artcore collection, which has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. The Artcore formula builds on equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design, and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
The AG75G features a select-grade maple hollow body, a set-in mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard contribute to the warm-sounding characteristics of the AG75G. Ibanez designed the Classic Elite pickups to give you big, full tone and well-balanced output. Sure Grip III knobs provide non-slip functionality and an ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability. Case sold separately.
- Artcore AG Mahogany set-in neck
- Maple top/ back/ sides body
- Bound Rosewood fretboard w/ Acrylic block inlay
- Medium frets
- Classic Elite (H) neck pickup
- Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup
- ART-1 bridge
- Gold hardware
- Sure Grip III control knobs
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez for your next hollowbody. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.