- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AR325QA Artist Electric Guitar
Dark Brown Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44544 000001000 L44544000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When released in the mid-70s, the Artist was the first original design to prove that Ibanez was a force to be reckoned with. It was embraced by major...Click To Read More About This Product
A stunning quilted top for a modern classic.
When released in the mid-70s, the Artist was the first original design to prove that Ibanez was a force to be reckoned with. It was embraced by major recording artists and shook up the sleeping “industry giants” who had grown apathetic and inattentive from years of unchallenged dominance in the marketplace.
The AR325QA features a beautifully curved Quilted Ash symmetrical body for that extra heavy “chunk” and endless sustain you’d expect of a classic 70s Artist. A comfortable 3-piece Maple “AR” set-in neck incorporates a super-smooth heel for easy access to the highest frets and a smooth bound Jatoba fretboard. The AR325QA features the ART-1 bridge for flawless intonation, and Super 58 humbuckers for warm, balanced articulation and excellent response. Furthermore, it has tri-sound switches for each pickup and the parallel & coil-tap wiring configuration provides tonal variety. Non-slip Sure Grip III knobs support accurate volume & tone control.
- Gloss-finish solid okoume body with bound quilted ash top
- 24.7"-scale 3-ply maple neck with 22-fret, bound jatoba fingerboard
- Dual Ibanez Super 58 humbuckers with Tri-sound micro switches, 3-way selector
- ART-1 adjustable bridge, Quik Change Classic tailpiece, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Ibanez Artist AR325 Quilted Ash now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid
- Top wood: Quilted Ash
- Body wood: Okoume
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C traditional
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Bound Jatoba
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Super 58 Custom
- Bridge: Super 58 Custom
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Tri-Sound pickup switches
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Quick change
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.