- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez ART120QA Electric Guitar
Transparent Blue Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46553 000001000 L46553000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The super solid ART120QA is a traditional rock guitar from Ibanez. The maple neck and single-cutaway poplar body are combined with set-in neck constr...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded style and singing tone.
The super solid ART120QA is a traditional rock guitar from Ibanez. The maple neck and single-cutaway poplar body are combined with set-in neck construction, providing massive sustain and playing comfort. The fretboard, made of treated New Zealand Pine, underwent an advanced seasoning process which yields a harder, more durable piece of wood. As a result, the fretboard enhances stability while producing a rich warm tone. The covered Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tones with a fat low-end. The classic Full Tune III bridge and tailpiece transmit string vibrations with a minimum of loss. Case sold separately.
Trust Ibanez to make it right. Order today.
- ART Maple set-in neck
- Quilted Maple Art Grain top/Poplar body
- Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard w/White block inlay
- Medium frets
- Classic Elite (H) neck pickup
- Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup
- Full Tune III bridge
- Full Tune III tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.