- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artcore AF55 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H76276 000002000 H76276000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The bound, all-maple full hollowbody provides tight resonance without feedback, perfect for that muted jazz tone and fully flexible for everything fr...Click To Read More About This Product
A no-nonsense hollow-body that delivers the feel and sound.
The bound, all-maple full hollowbody provides tight resonance without feedback, perfect for that muted jazz tone and fully flexible for everything from alt rock to pounding punk. The mahogany set neck with bound laurel fretboard is a delight to the digits. An ACH-ST humbucker at the neck and ACH-ST at the bridge provide a beefy, quiet signal with pronounced mids.
Case sold separately.
- Case sold separately
Call or click to order today.
- Bound, all-maple full hollowbody
- Mahogany set neck
- Laurel fretboard
- 22 frets
- ACH-ST humbuckers
- Master Volume/Tone
- 3-way pickup toggle
- Tune-o-matic bridge on floating base
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.