- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artcore AFS75 Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Bigsby
Steel Blue Flat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H91412 000004000 H91412000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pushing traditional concepts one step further, the Ibanez Artcore AFS75 Hollowbody with Bigsby Style Tremolo Electric Guitar has the same shape and f...Click To Read More About This Product
A thin archtop with a maple body and dual humbuckers.
Pushing traditional concepts one step further, the Ibanez Artcore AFS75 Hollowbody with Bigsby Style Tremolo Electric Guitar has the same shape and full-hollowbody of the AF. For increased comfort and more midrange punch, the body depth is one inch thinner. An Ibanez Vintage Vibrato is also mounted on the body with roller saddles, eliminating the tuning problems of traditional systems.
AFS thinner full-hollow body
The AFS body features full-hollow construction, offering traditional jazz tone and midrange punch, yet it's thinner than traditional jazz boxes for easier playability.
VBF70 Vintage Vibrato
This old school vibrato adds country and rockabilly nuances to the rich tone of a full-hollow guitar, but the included roller saddles eliminate "old school" tuning problems.
Sure Grip Knobs
Designed for precise control of knobs with non-slip functionality, while nice and classic look.
Case sold separately.
- AFS Artcore set-in neck
- Maple top/back/sides
- Medium frets
- Bound Rosewood fretboard
- Pearl block inlay
- ART2 Roller bridge with VBF70 Vintage Vibrato
- ACH1 neck pu
- ACH2 bridge pu
- Individual volume and tone controls with 3-way pickup selector
- Sure Grip control knobs
- Case sold separately
Enjoy full hollowbody sound with the comfort of a slim body. Order today.
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Length 19-1/2", Width 15-3/4", Depth 2 5/8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.