- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AS73FM Artcore Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Azure Blue Gradation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44542 000001000 L44542000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced by Ibanez in 2002, Artcore models have become the hollow-body guitar of choice for practicing and professional musicians. Artcore’s combin...Click To Read More About This Product
Rich tone and great looks at a friendly price.
Introduced by Ibanez in 2002, Artcore models have become the hollow-body guitar of choice for practicing and professional musicians. Artcore’s combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres such as blues, country, rock and jazz. Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old-school jazz box as well as a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore guitars are highly respected for their tone, sustain and the way the instruments hold their tuning. The series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
The Ibanez AS73FM’s Flamed Maple body and sustain block offer wonderful acoustic resonance and a naturally bright tone. The Ibanez-original Quik Change III tailpiece enables fast and easy string changing. The Classic Elite pickups offer a rich, nuanced tone with a fat low end. The AS73FM is a versatile semi-acoustic electric guitar, perfect for a wide range of musical styles and playing techniques with sumptuous looks.
- Gloss-finish semi-hollowbody, flame maple top, linden back and sides
- 24.75"-scale nyato neck with 20-fret, 12"-radius nyato neck
- Dual Ibanez Classic Elite humbuckers, 3-way switch
- ART-1 adjustable bridge, QuikChange tailpiece, die-cast tuners
Get classic sounds at an affordable price. Order your Artcore Semi-Hollow today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Linden
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C traditional
- Neck wood: Nyato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Elite
- Bridge: Classic Elite
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Quick change
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.