- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVC11ABK Artwood Vintage Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- L44559 000001000 L44559000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AVC11ABK features a Thermo Aged solid Caucasian spruce top, which also delivers a vintage feel, dry sound. Furthermore, a semi-gloss antique fini...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thermo Aged tone with vintage visual vibe as well.
The AVC11ABK features a Thermo Aged solid Caucasian spruce top, which also delivers a vintage feel, dry sound. Furthermore, a semi-gloss antique finish offers even more of a vintage appearance. Combined with an okume back and Thermo Aged spruce X bracing, the AVC11ABK provides a wide-open resonant sound with a vivid tone projection. The Nyatoh soft-V shape neck in satin finish, with its ovangkol fretboard, provides greater playing comfort. An unbleached bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to transfer the string vibration naturally.
Artwood Vintage Series
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been Ibanez's catchphrase for their Artwood Series. Their Vintage Series steps even further back in history and borrows the best features of highly desired vintage instruments. Artwood Vintage series now showcases another vintage element by applying an "aging" process to the tonewood—Thermo Aged tonewood, made by a special drying process at a high temperature which is commonly known as “baking” or “torrefaction". Only specially selected and seasoned tonewood can be cured to
Thermo Aged wood. The wood is heated in a vacuum with a specific recipe for each kind of the wood in order to release water and decompose resin contained within the wood.
- Grand Concert body shape
- Thermo Aged solid spruce top
- Thermo Aged spruce X bracing
- Okume back and sides
- Nyatoh Soft-V shape neck (satin finish)
- Ovangkol fretboard with gold mother-of-pearl dot inlay
- Ovangkol bridge
- Cream binding with herringbone purfling
- Antique nickel finish tuners with oval knobs
- Bone nut and saddle
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- D'Addario EXP16 Strings (.012-.053 gauge)
If you love what you see, add it to your cart and it's yours!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.