- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AW54OPN Artwood Solid Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Open Pore Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02832 000001000 J02832000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsm...Click To Read More About This Product
An ode to the past with modern appointments and a beautiful open pore natural finish.
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood Series, Ibanez has respected both the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
The AW54OPN Artwood Solid Top Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric features their popular dreadnought body shape, a solid mahogany top, mahogany neck, back, and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins. The Open Pore Natural finish shows off the guitar's naturally rich woodgrain. Finally, the AW54OPN is finished off with a tortoise shell pickguard and chrome die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body
- Solid mahogany top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Open pore natural finish
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Case sold separately
Order an AW54OPN today and enjoy great Ibanez sound for years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.