- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GRGA120QA Electric Guitar
Transparent Black Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46583 000002000 L46583000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always st...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded looks and versatility made affordable.
Ibanez builds guitars for all levels of players—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class. It’s this mindset that has earned the Gio its place as the one of the most popular start-up guitars of all time, responsible for launching numerous musical careers around the world.
The GRGA120QA features quilted maple art grain topped poplar body with beautiful arched top and body binding. A maple neck combined with a treated New Zealand pine fretboard and Jumbo frets allows aggressive power chording and smooth, fast playing. Electronics include two Infinity R pickups with a 3-way selector switch for a variety of tonal options, right at your fingertips. Case sold separately.
Trust Amazon to make it right.
- GRGA Maple neck
- Quilted Maple Art Grain top/Poplar body
- Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard with White dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- T102 bridge
- Black hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.