- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez MSM100 Marco Sfogli Signature Electric Guitar
Fabula Green Burst
- Write a Review
- L44722 000001000 L44722000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marco Sfogli is a composer, arranger and mixing engineer, as well as being one of the most important and visible contemporary guitarists today. Marco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to support incredibly versatile playing.
Marco Sfogli is a composer, arranger and mixing engineer, as well as being one of the most important and visible contemporary guitarists today. Marco’s signature Ibanez guitar, the MSM100, was designed to fully support his incredibly versatile playing.
Based on the Ibanez AZ design, the MSM100 features a AAA flamed maple top and an alder body. The ergonomic body back contour and large forearm contour were designed to fit a player’s body naturally, thus increasing player comfort. The S-TECH WOOD 1-piece roasted maple neck and fretboard provide a superior attack, well-balanced tone and rich sustain.
The Oval C shaped neck and the smooth curved fretboard edge increases neck grip comfort and the Super All Access Neck Joint offers ultimate playability and ease in reaching the highest frets. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance and the wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. The guitar is equipped with Luminlay side dots which make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks while performing on dark stages.
DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups perfectly complement each other and create a wide pallet of tonal options, adding fire and improving sustain, yet retaining clarity. The T1802 tremolo bridge, developed in collaboration with GOTOH, features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings, especially while employing techniques such as string skipping and hybrid picking.
The MSM100 features GOTOH MAGNUM LOCK machine heads, which have an established reputation for tuning stability and the guitar’s H. A. P (Height Adjustable Post) system allows for the detailed adjustment of string posts, ensuring the appropriate tension of each string. A hardshell case is included.
- AAA flamed maple top and alder body
- Ergonomic body back contour and large forearm contour
- S-TECH WOOD 1-piece roasted maple neck and fretboard
- Oval C shaped neck and the smooth curved fretboard edge
- Super All Access Neck Joint
- Stainless steel frets
- Luminlay side dots
- DiMarzio Air Norton and The Tone Zone pickups
- T1802 tremolo bridge
- GOTOH MAGNUM LOCK machine heads
- Hardshell case is included
Trust Marco and Ibanez to get it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.