- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Performance PN1MHOPN Mahogany Parlor Acoustic Guitar
High Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- J48046 000001000 J48046000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With Ibanez's Performance guitars, you get professional features, quality, and great sound at extremely inexpensive prices backed by the Ibanez name ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Literally a natural beauty both in look and tone.
With Ibanez's Performance guitars, you get professional features, quality, and great sound at extremely inexpensive prices backed by the Ibanez name and quality. The PN1MHOPN features a mahogany body and spruce top with an open pore natural finish that lets the tonewoods' woodgrains speak eloquently for themselves. This parlor also features a mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, herringbone purling, chrome open gear tuners with ivory knobs, and Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins.
Case sold separately.
Body type: Parlor
Top wood: Spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Info not available X
Body finish: Open Pore Natural
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.4 in.
Number of frets: 18
Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Info not available
Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear
Saddle & nut: Info not available
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: United States
Grab this fun, portable parlor today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.