- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Performance Series PF15 Left Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H90920 000001000 H90920000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like all of Ibanez's PF Performance guitars, this left-handed version of the PF15 Dreadnought Acoustic is an affordable option for beginning guitars ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez quality at a budget-friendly price.
Like all of Ibanez's PF Performance guitars, this left-handed version of the PF15 Dreadnought Acoustic is an affordable option for beginning guitars that still gives you quality construction and a great sound . It has a spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a black and white rosette and chrome die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
Mahogany back and sides
Chrome die-cast tuners
Natural high-gloss finish
Width at nut: 42mm
Width at 14th fret: 54mm
Thickness at 1st fret: 21.5mm
Thickness at 7th fret: 23.5mm
Case sold separately
This is a left-handed guitar that's priced just right. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.