- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PF28ECE Performance Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H80320 000000000 H80320000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Ibanez PF28ECE Performance acoustic-electric guitar you get professional features, quality and great sound backed by the Ibanez name and lim...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful looking and sounding guitar for less.
With the Ibanez PF28ECE Performance acoustic-electric guitar you get professional features, quality and great sound backed by the Ibanez name and limited lifetime warranty. Constructed in the popular dreadnought body shape, the PF28ECE has a full sound, strong bass and clarity in chording or soloing. It also features a top-grade mahogany back and sides with a flamed maple top.
The PF28ECE is fitted with the Ivorex II nut, which is stronger and more durable than bone, and even harder than the original Ivorex. Ivorex II allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less midrange, making it perfect for amplification. The Ivorex II saddle is specially formulated to provide ultra-fast response and maximum sound transfer to the body.
Using the 2-band EQ, the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner enables easy sonic manipulation. In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to the PA system.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body with cutaway
- Sapele back and sides
- Flamed maple top
- Okuome neck
- Purpleheart bridge and fretboard
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp W/ Onboard Tuner
- Ibanez chrome die-cast tuners
- Ivorex II nut and saddle
- Advantage bridge pins
- Ibanez coated acoustic strings
Get this rich looking, fully loaded guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.