- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PN15 Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H89517 000001000 H89517000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PN15 Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar incorporates Ibanez quality at an affordable price. Its compact size, along with a spruce top and mahogany back ...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact guitar with a spruce top and mahogany back & sides.
The PN15 Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar incorporates Ibanez quality at an affordable price. Its compact size, along with a spruce top and mahogany back & sides, generates a surprising amount of volume. This is a great guitar to keep handy in the parlour or living room. With its warm sunburst finish it'll fit right in. It would also make a reasonable travel guitar. Easy-to-play, the PN15 features a comfortable mahogany neck and a smooth rosewood fingerboard. Die-cast tuners offer precision tuning while the Ivorex II nut and saddle are designed to improve intonation and sustain.
Case sold separately.
- Parlor Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Spruce Top
- Black and White Multi Rosette
- Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Advantage Bridge Pins
- Standard Acoustic Strings
- Case sold separately
Put a little parlour in your living room. Order today.
- Body Style Parlor
- Width 10"-14.3"
- Depth 3.75"-4"
- Length 19.5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.