- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG Series RG7421 7-String Electric Guitar
Pearl Black Fade Metallic
- Write a Review
- J00199 000003000 J00199000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez RG7421 is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag shredding - in all its 7-string glory. It all starts with the RG body style which is prim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag shredding.
The Ibanez RG7421 is purpose-built for high-speed, low-drag shredding - in all its 7-string glory. It all starts with the RG body style which is primed for players with attitude. The RG7421 gives you an amazingly fast 3-piece maple Wizard II-7 neck and a resonant, well-balanced mahogany body. You'll love how this guitar feels as soon as you pick it up. Turn up the heat with this guitar's outstanding dual hot humbucking pickups.
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or Ibanez's locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
Case sold separately.
Neck type: Wizard II-7 3piece maple neck
Body: Mahogany body
Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
Frets: Jumbo frets
Bridge: Fixed bridge
Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup
Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup
Hardware color: Black
Width at Nut: 48mm
Width at Last Fret: 68mm
Thickness at 1st: 19mm
Thickness at 12th 21mm
Case sold separately
Get your hands on this magnificent Ibanez and prepare to shred. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.