- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG5121 RG Prestige Electric Guitar
Dark Tide Blue Flat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44555 000001000 L44555000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prestige series represents the combination of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and old-world Japanese craftsmanship. The RG5000s add extra t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combining old-school cool with modern flash.
The Prestige series represents the combination of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and old-world Japanese craftsmanship. The RG5000s add extra tweaks to attract the modern-day players who are always trying something new. Develop your range, tone and technique with these Prestige RG5000s.
The RG5000s feature stainless steel frets for a bright tone, long durability and smoothness, a rigid 5-piece maple/wenge neck, a fretboard with beautiful wood grains, Made-in-Japan Luminlay side dots and the most cutting-edge pickups.
This RG5121 features a Macassar ebony fretboard and African mahogany body. The Super Wizard HP neck and the meticulous Prestige fret edge treatment provide extra-smooth playing. The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide aggressive tone and powerful attack without noise. The Voicing switch allows these pickups to have a modern, active high output sound or a crisp, clean and fluid sound. The Gibraltar Standard II bridge promotes the optimal transfer of each string‘s vibration. The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability and cut down on string-changing time. A hard-shell case is included.
- Gloss-finish solid African mahogany body
- 5-piece maple/wenge Super Wizard HP neck with 24-fret jatoba fingerboard
- Dual Fishman Fluence Modern ceramic humbuckers with switchable voicing
- Ibanez Gibraltar II hardtail bridge, locking Gotoh tuners
Click or call to order your RG5121 Prestige today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Super Wizard HP
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/wenge
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 17 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot Offset
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: User configurable pickup voicings
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Gibraltar II
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.