- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RG8570Z j.custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L28194 000002000 L28194000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez' j.custom guitars offer uncompromising quality in fine instruments built by an elite group of highly skilled luthiers. Representing the best o...Click To Read More About This Product
No-compromises in this elite-luthier-built guitar.
Ibanez' j.custom guitars offer uncompromising quality in fine instruments built by an elite group of highly skilled luthiers. Representing the best of Ibanez' many advances in technology, they feature premium woods, pickups and hardware.
The RG8570Z features an African Mahogany body with a superior warm tone and rich resonance, topped with a stunning 4mm AAA Flamed Maple. The Selected Macassar Ebony fretboard features the iconic Tree-of-Life inlay. The Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Wenge neck provides exceptional playability and rock solid stability even under the most extreme playing conditions, and the “Velvetouch” finish on neck back and j.custom fret edge treatment ensures "just right" feel and ease of playing. The Edge-Zero tremolo bridge features a lower profile design for playing comfort and a stud lock function for superior tuning stability – plus, the ZPS3 Zero Point System further enhances tuning stability and ease of tuning. The DiMarzio Air Norton, True Velvet, and Tone Zone pickups offer depth, warmth, and rich dynamics when combined with the 5-way pickup switch. Also included are Gotoh strap locks. A hard-shell case is included.
- Solid African mahogany body with AAA flamed maple top
- 25.5"-scale, 5-piece maple/wenge neck with 24-fret, 17"-radius select Macassar ebony fingerboard
- DiMarzio Air Norton, True Velvet, and The Tone Zone pickups, 5-way selector switch
- Edge-Zero tremolo system with ZPS3 Zero Point System
Play Ibanez' finest instruments. Order your j.custom RG8570 today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Super Wizard
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/Wenge
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Select Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 17 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Tree of Life
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Air Norton
- Middle: True Velvet
- Bridge: The Tone Zone
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Edge-Zero
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Gotoh Straplocks ZPS3 Zero-Point System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.