- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez RGD Prestige Uppercut RGD7UCS 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48416 000001000 J48416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez is consistently on the cutting-edge, eager to provide Prog. Metal and Metalcore musicians with 6, 7, 8 and even 9-string instruments designed ...Click To Read More About This Product
A 7-string low-end machine.
Ibanez is consistently on the cutting-edge, eager to provide Prog. Metal and Metalcore musicians with 6, 7, 8 and even 9-string instruments designed to optimize the genres power and extreme sonic palate. Recently, it seems we found a kindred spirit in this mission in UK-based Bare Knuckle Pickups.
Founded in 2003, Bare Knuckle has quickly amassed a glowing reputation for building 100% hand-made pickups from the finest, traditionally authentic materials for the discriminating guitarist. As certain models caught the attention of metal players for their tight, articulate sound, it did not go unnoticed by the Ibanez luthiers and so a new partnership began and the Uppercut Series was born.
The RGD’s beveled body, contoured horn cuts, extra long 26.5 in. scale, and ability to accurately intonate heavier string gauges, make it the perfect sexy beast for down-tuned metal and the new Japanese-manufactured Ibanez Uppercut Series. The RGD7UCS is a 7-string low-end machine sporting a pair of matched Bare Knuckle Aftermath 7 pickups designed to deliver accelerated bass response for tracking high-speed staccato riffing, with increased focus in the mids, and superb high-end articulation.
Its unique Invisible Shadow finish envelopes a choice Basswood body, fitted with a two-octave Wizard-7 neck. An Ebony fretboard sports stainless steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment for a bright tone, high durability and super smooth playability. Hardware includes Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads and the low-profile Tight End R-7 bridge, featuring wider intonation adjustment to fits down tuning demands. Comes factory tuned a full step down, A tuning. Hardshell case included.
- Wizard-7 5pc Maple/ Wenge neck
- 26.5 in. scale
- Basswood body
- Graphtech Black TUSQ XL nut
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath 7 (H) neck pickup
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath 7 (H) bridge pickup
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Tight End R-7 bridge
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- Factory Tuning 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D, 7A
- Hardshell case included
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.