- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT6
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72569 000002000 L72569000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multidimensional tone and ergonomic design, the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT...Click To Read More About This Product
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multidimensional tone and ergonomic design, the Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK Modern Ash HT6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players. This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and screaming Baked Red finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12”–16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Luminlay side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages. Active multi-voiced Fishman Fluence OpenCore PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone—capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or springy vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone. This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Hipshot 6 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
- Ash body
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck
- Fishman Fluence OpenCore PRF-COC humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge with 5-way switching
- Hipshot 6 fixed bridge
Take your playing to the next level with the Jackson Pro DK Modern. Order today.
- Body wood: Ash
- Neck wood: Maple/wenge/maple
- Joint: Graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece
- Neck finish: Satin
- Radius: 12”–16”
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset pearloid dots
- Nut: GraphTech TUSQ XL
- Neck: Fishman Fluence OpenCore PRF-COC humbucking
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence OpenCore PRF-COC humbucking
- Control layout: Single volume control and push/pull activation
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge: Hipshot 6 fixed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.