- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS34 DKA
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72527 000001000 L72527000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
JS Series Dinky guitars offer superior Jackson build and performance in their most affordable family of models. The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS34 DKA...Click To Read More About This Product
Jackson JS Series Dinky with HSS-configured pickup system.
JS Series Dinky guitars offer superior Jackson build and performance in their most affordable family of models. The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS34 DKA features a poplar body with an arched top. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple speed neck has a scarf joint and painted black finish on the back.
The fully bound 12"–16" compound radius amaranth fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. Unlike most Jackson models, the JS34 DKA features an atypical HSS pickup configuration, powered by a Jackson high-output humbucking pickup in the bridge that offers plenty of gain for creamy leads and tight riffing. The Jackson single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions offer a plethora of tones that range from silky smooth and glassy to clean with just enough bite.
This instrument also features single tone and volume controls, five-way blade switching and a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge for improved tone and sustain. This Jackson guitar can withstand even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives.
- Poplar body with an arched top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple speed neck with a scarf joint and painted black finish on the back
- Fully bound 12”–16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- HSS pickup configuration with Jackson high-output humbucking pickup in the bridge and single-coil pickups in the middle and neck
- Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge
A Jackson made for tight riffing and a plethora of tones. Order today.
- Body wood: Poplar body with an arched time
- Top wood: Quilt maple arched top
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck material: Maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Amaranth
- Radius: 12"–16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Jackson Single-coil
- Middle: Single-coil
- Bridge: Jackson High-Output humbucking
- Control layout: Single tone and volume controls
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge: Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.