- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson MG Series DXMG Dinky Electric Guitar (2008 Model)
- Write a Review
- Product 512239
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jackson's dinky body style is world famous for very good reasons -- it's light, comfortable, and very fast looking. The 2008 Jackson MG Series DKMG D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fast, fast, fast.
Jackson's dinky body style is world famous for very good reasons -- it's light, comfortable, and very fast looking. The 2008 Jackson MG Series DKMG Dinky Electric Guitar sports the trademark Jackson reverse pointy headstock and EMG HZ humbuckers to deliver super-modern looks and harmonic-rich tones to match. Luxurious touches include shark-tooth fretboard inlays and bound fretboard and headstock. 24 jumbo frets and a Floyd Rose-licensed Jackson recessed double-locking 2-point vibrato.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Carved basswood body with maple veneer top
- Bolt-on rock maple neck
- Bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard (14" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets
- EMG HZ pickups
- Master volume, master tone
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Bound reverse headstock
- Shark-tooth fretboard inlays
- Ivoroid neck and headstock binding
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Black hardware
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 1st fret: .775", 12th fret: .800"
- compound-radius 14" to 16"