- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson Scott Ian Signature T1000 Soloist 2H w/ Floyd Rose Electric Guitar
Silver Burst Ebony Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- H77716 000001000 H77716000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Scott Ian is a veritable thrash godfather who has made a living out of pummeling audiences worldwide for decades with his huge sound and formidable c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sturdy dual-humbucker thrash machine.
Scott Ian is a veritable thrash godfather who has made a living out of pummeling audiences worldwide for decades with his huge sound and formidable chops. Jackson now honors the longtime Anthrax axe man with the Jackson Select Series Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist model.
Designed by Ian himself and acclaimed Master Builder Mike Shannon, the neck-through-body guitar is based on Ian's '87 Soloist (the one with the New York Yankees logo on it). It has a super-sized mahogany Soloist body with a 1/8" maple top and Quicksilver finish. Features include an oil-finished maple neck, compound radius ebony fingerboard (12" to 16") with 24 jumbo frets and "High Boltage" lightning bolt inlays designed by Shepard Fairey, Ivoroid neck and headstock binding, Seymour Duncan Scott Ian El Diablo bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan '59 neck pickup, original Floyd Rose bridge, black hardware, Schaller strap locks and G&G case.
- Model Name: Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist 2H
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body: Mahogany with 1/8" plain maple top
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Finish: Silverburst
- Neck Shape: 775-850
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Shepard Fairey designed High Boltage inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Ivoroid Headstock Binding
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Standard
- Neck Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Scott Ian El Diablo bridge pickup Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: TonePros Tunamatic, Original Floyd Rose
- String Nut: Phenolic
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Neck-thru, Supersized Soloist Body, 24 frets, Custom Lightning Bolt inlays, Seymour Duncan pickups
- Included Accessories: G&G Case
- Straplocks: Schaller Locking
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
- Includes case
Call or click now to order the Scott Ian T-1000 Soloist.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.