- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson SL1 USA Soloist Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 511466 000001000 511466000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson SL1 USA Soloist Electric Guitar has a combination of thru-body neck, heelless construction, fast neck profile, and compound-radius fretbo...Click To Read More About This Product
Celebrated for its playability and sustain.
The Jackson SL1 USA Soloist Electric Guitar has a combination of thru-body neck, heelless construction, fast neck profile, and compound-radius fretboard that give it a feel and sound like no other. Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose Original tremolo come standard on the SL1. The USA Soloist features alder body wings, maple neck, and a bound ebony compound-radius fretboard.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better! Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body (flamed maple top on transparent finishes)
- Neck-thru-body quartersawn maple
- Die-cast tuners
- Ebony fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets
- Mother-of-pearl shark fin position inlays
- Bound fingerboard and headstock
- Matching headstock on transparent finishes
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl Jackson logo
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Classic Stack humbuckers (middle, neck)
- Master volume, master Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
- 25-1/2" scale
- 5-way pickup switch
- Black hardware (chrome on transparent finishes)
- CTS pots and Switchcraft switches
- Includes case
Order now to get your hands on the most smokin' axe you'll ever play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.